Personal Information Controllers
Our website address is: https://schweizer-klinik-biocell.com. company owned by Biocell Ultravital GmbH Lucerne Switzerland
What personal customer information does Schweizer Klinik Biocell collect
We collect your personal information to provide and continuously improve our products and services.
These are the types of information that we collect:
- Information you provide to us: We receive and store all information you provide to us regarding your health data and medical history
For what purposes does Schweizer Klinik Biocell process your personal information
Does Schweizer Klinik Biocell share your personal information?
Customer information is a fundamental part of our business and we do not engage in activities to sell our customers’ personal information to third parties. Schweizer Klinik Biocell only shares its customers’ personal information in the manner described below, with Biocell Ultravital GmbH and with affiliates under the control of Biocell Ultravital GmbH that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
Is my personal information safe
We design our systems and devices with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer software (SSL), which encrypts the information you provide to us. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in place regarding the collection, storage, and disclosure of customer personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may sometimes ask you for proof of identity before providing you with confidential information.
- It is important that you protect against unauthorized third-party access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Make sure that you log off when you are finished whenever you are using a shared computer.
What options do I have
Schweizer Klinik Biocell guarantees you the possibility to revoke your consent to receive electronic commercial communications at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
We would like to remind you that Schweizer Klinik Biocell will never request, by e-mail or in forms, confidential data such as passwords or secret numbers.
Are minors allowed to use Schweizer Klinik Biocell
Use is permitted from the age of 18 years or according to your country’s legislation for the age of majority
We collect information from you during the checkout process on our site
What we collect and store
While you visit our site we will keep track of:
When you do not purchase something we ask you to provide information including your name, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional additional information. We will use this information for purposes such as:
- Sending you information about your account and order
- Responding to your requests, including refunds and claims
- Processing payments and preventing fraud
- Fulfilling any legal obligations we have, such as tax calculations
- Sending you promotional messages, if you choose to receive them
We normally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally obligated to continue to store it. For example, we will store information from inquiries for 5 years. This includes your name, email address, and phone number.
We also store comments or ratings, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, administrators can access:
- The customer information, such as their name, email address, and phone number.
Members of our team have access to this information to support you.
We accept payments via PayPal. When processing payments some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Information you can access on our site:
Some examples of information you have access to from the Schweizer Klinik Biocell Services are:
- Personal information (including name, email, password);
- Payment preferences (information about payment cards, gift coupon balances, gift cards or gift checks);
- Email notification preferences (including Product Availability Alerts, Shipping, Special Occasion Reminders, and newsletters);